Thank you for your interest in participating in Georgia Power’s Home Energy Efficiency Assistance Program.
Move quickly through the online application process by gathering the following information and items in advance:
- A valid account in our system, which can be created when you start your application or have created prior to this application.
- Georgia Power Account Holder Information and Meter Number. The meter number can be found on your monthly bill or your house’s meter. Click here for instructions on how to find your meter number.
- Zip Code associated with Georgia Power Electric Service Address
- Mailing Address (if different than Electric Service Address)
- If you are currently eligible for, or have received within the past 12 months, services through LIHEAP, food stamps, public assistance, or supplemental security income, you will be asked to provide your most recent award letter as a supporting document.
- Signed Program Participation Agreement
- Signed Consent and Signatures Page
Please note: submission of your application does not guarantee participation in Georgia Power’s Home Energy Efficiency Assistance Program, your income eligibility must be determined first prior to participating in the program. The Program Team will contact you if any additional information is required to determine your eligibility. Visit georgiapower.com/heeap to learn more about income eligibility requirements.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to note that this program may require both Georgia Power employees and program contractors to be within your home for an extended period of time. These activities will require both an assessment of your home and the potential installation of energy efficiency improvements. For your convenience, the home assessment portion of this program will be completed via a virtual audit. By agreeing to participate in this program, you further understand that Georgia Power cannot be held liable for the transmission of any COVID-19 related symptoms or infections associated with the course of this work.